Thursday, November 4, 2010

You cannot know what it is like to have two older sisters.

Unless you have walked in my shoes you cannot know what it is like to have two older sisters. I am 8 years younger than my oldest sister and 6 years younger than my other one. I have no brothers. It has been kind of boring for me because I have no one to hang out with in my house.

When I was younger, my sisters would love to play with me and help my parents take care of me. They when they became teenagers, they didn’t as much because they started doing things with their friends.

I always wanted to hang out with them and their friends but they would not let me. It got worse as they got older. They were doing things and watching things on TV that I shouldn’t have been watching because I was much younger.

I wanted to watch the things they did so I would bother them. When they had friends come over I would but them because I was so bored.

The hard thing about having no siblings around your same age is having no one to do things with. My sisters always have each other to hang out with. Sometimes they take me to the movies or to eat but most of the time I am alone.

My mom and dad are always with me though.

I play with my dog and I just got a new baby rat. My dog loves to play with me so I guess he is like my brother. If I have kids I think I will have two or four or make sure they are closer in age so one of them doesn’t feel left out.

No comments:

Post a Comment