Thursday, November 4, 2010

My family is my one and all.

Unless you’ve walked in my shoes you can not know how hard it was when my parents got divorced. You can not know how hard it was when both my parents are fighting with each other. I was about 5 years old when it happened.

To me my family is my one and all, and I love them with all my heart. Seeing first hand my family crumble in front of my eyes was the hardest part. I still have the memory of the last fight they had that eventually ended with my mom leaving the house.

I guess the one good thing that came out of the divorce was how it affected me. Forced as a five year old to understand that the once perfect family I thought to have had was falling apart. That in turn made me mature a lot faster than all the six or seven year olds I knew. Now 11 years have passed and it will always be a milestone in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment