Thursday, November 4, 2010

The most important thing was for my brother and me to be safe and happy.

During my childhood, there were things I hated and things I appreciated. I had friends that lived in my apartment complex; we have games like cops and robbers. Then it all changed when my parents got divorced, when my brother and I were 6&7.
I was moving to another place that I did not want to go, my little brother and I living with my grandmother.

We moved around a lot, even living in Arizona for seven months. I went back to live with my mom, I started a new school in Burbank. I was a little confused kid that did not know much. I started to realize I had people who cared and I trusted. So I have learned that you do not need others to tell you what to do or make decisions for yourself. So living with my dad taught me to never back down from a fight, to fight strong until you fall. I thought it was going to be hard living with my mom and step dad, but sometimes you have to take risks.

So taking a risk that can affect my life was a changing experience. I knew it was going too hard, so I tried a little bit harder, to have a good time living with my other parents. No one knew it would be so hard staying with different people in a different state. In life you make choices that affect you future, and the most important thing was for my brother and me to be safe and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment